Saturday, August 8, 2009

Quotes and Stuff.

“There's a guy, works here. He does a seven level one [rubix's cube], just clicking it while he talks to you. Looks down a second, sees 'Oh yeah, that's where I am,” and just keeps going.”
 “Man, if I was that smart, I wouldn't be working here,”
George and Kurt, 20090804, in APCtraining.

I didn't ask whether this is the same Aaron I know. Could be, though.

CEO of Mayo Clinic, Denis Cortese, “The [healthcare] system pays more money for worse care.... We might have to start doing more procedures just to stay in business.”

“Obama Administration's first climate change surbey found unequivocal evidence of man-made global warming with potentially dire consequences in the US” – TIME, June 29 2009.

“Everyone guessed wrong,” Joe Biden, acknowledges the $787 billion economic stimulus plan has failed to reduce the unemployment rate.


1 comment:

  1. I'll have to remember to ask Aaron if the other guy is named Aaron too. Apparently he has hundreds of Rubik's cubes and other version thereof. Crazy.

    I don't really get the second one... I really like the third one though. Did you hear these on the news?

    ReplyDelete