He wears a red cape and fights for truth, justice and the American way, but he's illegal. Superman, I mean. I don't believe the Kent family formally adopting him, and you can be certain that he doesn't have the proper national-entry paperwork (crash-landing and all). He's just masquerading as the son of two citizens, and claiming to have been born in the US. Apparently the Daily Planet never asked to see his birth certificate (or forgery is a rarely-documented superpower).
I am not an expert on Superman, I've read exactly one comic and never even one of the movies entirely, so perhaps he was adopted. Assuming that, he'd need proof of proper entry to the US and current US residence, then he could apply for citizenship. No big deal. Except neither Clark Kent nor Superman actually did that. The caped crusader is an illegal immigrant. Alien too, haha. What do you think of that?
No comments:
Post a Comment