Monday, September 7, 2009

But then I went Rarr

I was gonna check for traps,
 but then I went Rarr.
I was search the whole thing through,
 but then I went Rarr.
Now I'm bleeding profusely,
 and I know why....
 Because I went Rarr,
 because I went Rarr,
 Because I went Rarr

Sand people startle easily,
 So I went Rarr.
There were storm troopers chasing me,
 So I went Rarr.
Now I'm in a garbage compactor,
 and I know why...
 because I went Rarr,
 because I went rarr,
 because I went rarr.

I was gonna ambush the sor'er,
 but then I went Rarr.
I was gonna power attack him too,
 but then I went Rarr
Now I'm fluffy, and put out to pasture,
 and I know why...
 because I went Rarr,
 because I went rarr,
 because I went rarr.

I was gonna save my mom,
 but I went rarr.
I was gonna remember that jedi are clam,
 but I went rarr.
Now She's poisoned against me
 and I know why...


[If you can't figure out the tune for this, search for Afroman on Youtube and get it stuck in your head]

No comments:

Post a Comment